- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Perth (CBD)
- Workers Compensation
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves on our future focus and innovation.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
You are dedicated to meeting the expectations of your stakeholders and act with the customer in mind. You can gain the trust and respect of those that you work with and support and so are able to have positive and productive working relationships.
As an effective communicator, you can explain something complex in a way easily understood by others less technical and you take time to genuinely listen. In having your own portfolio of claims you know how to manage your time and plan.
To be effective in this role, it is essential for you to have a working knowledge of WA Workers Compensation legislation, Acts and Guidelines. You will already have managed WA Workers Compensation-related claims end to end.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the things you might have done last week
- You’ve been responsible for end to end workers compensation claims management for your own portfolio. With your ability to exercise empathy as well as resilience, you’ve provided timely and efficient claims and injury management to facilitate a safe and durable return to work experience of injured workers.
- You provided accurate information to your stakeholders related to the servicing, processing and administration of Workers Compensation claims in accordance with the legislation. Our clients have depended on you and your technical knowledge to support them.
- With your solid understanding of the WA Workers Compensation process; its related legislation, Acts and Guidelines you communicated this understanding to our clients in a way that relates to and makes sense for them.
- As part of a dedicated national team of experienced Case Managers, you will also have the support of a technical manager as well as an injury management specialist. This role will also be an opportunity for you to potentially be exposed to managing claims in other states and getting to know their legislation and processes.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely +in office and = flexibility)
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- A culture based around Wellbeing
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
If you are seeking an opportunity to be a part of something big and really make a difference apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend