GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue; therefore, we are seeking a Part Time Developer to support our information systems to deliver great value to our organisation and to customers.
The full stack engineer/developer plans, documents, develops, and assures quality of the software by applying critical design thinking aligned with strategic goals, software development skills and principles of clean coding, various levels of automation as deemed necessary to build a robust, strong and reliable software system that instils the much necessary confidence in business.
Specifically, you will
- Work with the product owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope.
- Work with development team to design, develop and deliver durable and resilient cost-effective solutions in accordance with the functional requirements and long-term strategy.
- Effective communication and collaboration with the team members onshore and offshore
- Take ownership and accountability of work and follow up to completion.
- Ensure quality is uncompromised by practicing good programming skills, effective peer code review, writing extensive unit and integration tests.
- Following and adhering to SCRUM cadence
- Follow design and code review process.
- Ensure CI/CD principles are implemented and followed effectively.
- Work with support teams to identify and resolve post-production issues.
- Stay abreast with technologies and best practices.
- Ensure the processes, design and other know-hows are well articulated and documented.
You will bring experience in leading the development of software using best practice SDLC practices as well as strong competency in building cross platform mobile applications. You would describe yourself as a full stack developer and will be very familiar with Angular 6 or above, HTML5,CSS, Jasmine, Karma, ASP.Net, .Netcore, EF or other ORM(s),Unit Testing, SOLID principles and REST services, CI/CD tools and processes.
You will be free to experiment and fail but will be accountable and take full ownership. You will be exceptional in design and quality but will be challenged by peers which will promote self and team development. You will be passionate about the work you do, will have strong focus and be able to handle multiple streams of work per business needs. You will be an exceptional team player and lead by example.
Experience with Xamarin,cordova/Phone Gap,ionic or react native as well as Azure dev ops, AWS/Azure,k8s would be highly regarded. If you want to be a part of something big, we'd love to hear from you.
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the successful candidate, prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police check.
To learn more about us, visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guildlink