- Permanent role with on-the-job training and development
- Hybrid work environment in a company that focuses on staff wellbeing
- Be a specialist with a well-regarded, award winning, Australian-owned insurer
Following promotions and secondments in our Customer Care Team, we’re looking for new Customer Care Specialists to join us in permanent roles.
We want to take your knowledge and help continue to develop that expertise as you work with our specialised insurance products. Specifically, you’ll start off getting trained in Professional Indemnity Insurance and then we’ll support you in branching out to Business Insurance.
We work hybrid so you get the chance to work form home as well as connect with your team in the office. Our core hours are Monday to Friday, and we work a 35-hour work week so no working on weekends!
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements (we call this a Personal Enjoyment Day)
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/ to meet our people and learn more about our business, values, and benefits.
For more information about Guild Insurance check out https://www.guildinsurance.com.au/
If you were in this role, here’s what you might have done last week
- Be the first point of resolution for customer queries regarding their professional indemnity insurance needs
- Investigating and resolving queries over the phone and/or email correspondence.
- Working towards achieving both your and your team’s service targets
- Identifying new business and up-sell opportunities as you interact with our clients.
- Continuing to build on your professional indemnity insurance experience and getting ready to learn all about business insurance as your next step
Ideally, you’d have some sales and service in personal lines insurance (think home and car insurance), but experience in health insurance would also be welcome.
We’d also be open to having a chat if you’re coming from other areas of financial services. You could be in a member services role in superannuation or customer service in banking. If you have the curiosity to learn and want to become a specialist, then this could be a fit for you.
You’ll be on the phone with our clients quite often, however each call you take is unique and will need you to use the product knowledge you’ll build as well as your own proactive decision-making to respond to our clients’ needs. You could find yourself dealing with complex questions or situations you’re unfamiliar with, so you’ll have to think on your feet a little while also knowing where, how and who to ask for support when you need.
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Winner of the Small General Insurance Company of the Year at ANZIIF’s 2021 Australian Insurance Industry Awards and nominated for the Insurance Learning Program of the Year, we’re proud to be recognised amongst some of Australia’s biggest and best insurers.
Our comprehensive product suite includes business insurance, professional indemnity, public liability, and workers compensation. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply or reach out to Regina Ocampo from our Talent Team on email@example.com
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).