Strategic Marketing Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
- Marketing & Communications
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by around 5,000 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue; therefore, we are seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager to support the messaging of our brand to our customers and to the broader market.
As the Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies as well as the design and execution of an annual marketing strategy, that leverages innovative approaches and creates new client experiences. This role will see you identify target audiences and conduct market research as well as collaborating with departments across the Guild Link business (such as Product and Sales) to ensure alignment.
Specifically, you will
- Support the CEO and Leaders to articulate and convey a compelling brand proposition for GuildLink to ensure the brand and products are understood in the market
- Support the business to identify and agree on marketing and communication strategies to promote and align the customer experience with the brand
- Maintain relationships with Associations and key employers to deliver on time and on-brand content and advertising for their publications, conferences and events or other activities that add value to GuildLink.
- Contribute to coordination of conferences and events as required including ordering of merchandise and liaising with sales support.
- Perform regular market research and help realign GuildLink’s GTM strategy.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Coach, develop and manage the work and performance of reporting team members
- Ensure resourcing, performance and bench-strength of the team is aligned to deliver strategic objectives.
- Conduct and manage market/customer research and analytical projects to identify customer needs and opportunities to support business growth as required and to inform marketing strategies.
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitors
- Set and deliver communication strategies and plans for members in collaboration with Product and sales team.
- Identify and utilise various communication channels including direct member communications, websites, events, intranets and publications to deliver communication strategies and plans.
- Create briefs and work with the team to write on-line copy/content, lead generation campaigns and related supporting materials, white papers, advertorials, case studies and event collateral.
- Oversee social sites on behalf of GuildLink including social content, responses, Google Analytics and another related social media activity
- Create and distribute reports on performance of marketing activity
- In collaboration with the CEO, establish charters, meeting rhythms, protocols, information, policies and reports to facilitate effective and high-quality discussions and outcomes to comply with good governance principles, Data Security, Privacy and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports and submissions for stakeholders and committees as required.
You will bring Extensive senior Marketing leadership experience across all elements of marketing including ground experience through to strategy development and planning. You will bring proven hands-on campaign management experience, with ability to deliver diverse marketing communications programs end-to-end - from effective development and sell-in of marketing communications proposals, through to execution and delivery. You are equally comfortable operating at strategic level to influence key stakeholders and will have experience in leading teams through significant change. With experience in brand identity creation, marketing copywriting and consumer insight knowledge you will excel during this time of growth
You are results oriented with a strong sense of urgency, an excellent influencer and negotiator with qualifications in Marketing/Communications. This is a great opportunity to really make your mark!
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely +in office and = flexibility)
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- A culture based around Wellbeing
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
If you are seeking an opportunity to be a part of something big and really make a difference apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend