Head of Strategic Sales
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
- Sales & Business Development
Your new company
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the complete suite of GuildLink products and strategic planning to identify and drive growth opportunities and new business models utilising relationships with Key stakeholders and market intelligence for the business. In this role, you will be responsible for the complete suite of GuildLink products and will define and implement the sales strategy nationally by developing sales targets for the department.
Additionally, the Head of Strategic Sales has responsibility for collaborating with internal departments to ensure that the sales strategy is in line with business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- strategic planning in conjunction with the CEO
- setting and deliver strategic and annual plans for growth opportunities and new business models
- overseeing the pipeline for key accounts
- consulting with key clients to assist them in achieving their goals by designing and delivering innovative strategic, business and technology solutions to address their needs
- working on multi-faceted sales and marketing strategies that leverage new approaches, new products and new client experiences
- establishing and maintaining product (B2B) relationships with large clients
- coaching, developing and managing the work and performance of reporting teams
- working internally with key stakeholders to implement approved growth business plans/account management strategy
- creating an appropriate sales strategy for each client, identifying needs and creating strategies to meet those needs.
- Proactively partnering with Senior Management (internal/external) and their team in implementing processes and strategies to enhance the vertical performance and value
- Be the client’s first point of contact with the company.
You are well known for your management of key relationships, internally and externally at a senior level in a complex business environment and will bring solid account management experience as well as people leadership. Your experience gained in the pharma industry will set you in good stead to really know what our customers are seeking and to provide technology solutions. This is a senior opportunity with great scope to partner with a high-performance leadership team and leverage external relationships.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend