Senior HR Specialist
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Contractor Full Time
- Melbourne (CBD)
- Human Resources
Guild Group specialises in providing insurance, superannuation, technology and professional services to specialised industry sectors including pharmacy, allied health, vets and dentists. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers have the best possible insurance, legal advice and technology that will support them during their time of need and can build a financial foundation for life after work through their superannuation. We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations in a build and grow phase. Due to parental leave in the P&C team, we are seeking a talented Senior HR Specialist to support our team on this journey.
In this 12-month contract, you will be an integral part of the People and Culture team who support 5 business with all people related projects, learning and development, HR business partnership, people strategy, wellbeing initiatives and talent acquisition. Your days will be full and interesting across the P&C team, this is a great opportunity to further your experience in the full people lifecycle and all associated activities whilst working with a team of supportive specialists.
Specifically, you will
- Manage OHS and Wellbeing initiatives implementation in line with strategy
- Maintain Employee Relations & workers comp Case Management register in consultation with the HR Business Partners
- Manage OH&S incident reporting and workers comp claim activities – in consultation with Operations Lead (and support from HoPE if required)
- Monitor and maintain all HR information on the intranet and proformas used internally with HR stakeholders
- Support HR Operations Leader with data extrapolation for dashboard release (quarterly)
- Support HR Operations Leader with research and preparation of HR Reports for internal purposes (e.g. dashboard reporting, ad-hoc reporting, people matrix reporting etc)
- Triage and coordinate the HR mailbox to ensure effective and efficient running of daily HR support tasks, together with HR Administrator (offshore).
- Undertake all HR administration and support when the offshore advisor not available.
- Provide administrative support and services to wider HR team to ensure efficient and effective team operations along with support for key HR life cycle events that occur throughout the annual HR Calendar of events.
- Assist with the planning, logistics and implementation of HR led workshops, training and events in consultation with Operations Leader and People Project Manager.
- Maintain the HR network drives and data storage protocols, and ensure others do the same.
You are an experienced Senior HR Administrator/Specialist or HR coordinator with sound knowledge of all facets of HR lifecycle events as well as reporting and people analytics experience. You are well known for being solutions oriented and adept at pivoting to support where it’s needed in the HR team- dependant on the project/time of year. You will have developed your excellent communication style, relationship and project management skills in high change environments, and will be comfortable with pace and ambiguity. Values are important to us here at Guild Group and guide how we work with each other, our broader business, customers and community. We put in a lot of effort to ensure that our members and our teams have a great experience when they need us the most. So,we’ll be asking what’s important to you too!
Why join us?
You will enjoy being a part of an awesome P&C team who get things done and have fun while doing so. We’ll rely on you to keep the engine room humming with HR admin, team support, reporting and analytics/insights to support transformation and our people programmes- you’ll get hands on experience in this time of change. With excellent technology, approach to connectedness, values and hybrid ways of working you will be a part of a business doing great things at an exciting time.
If this role sounds like the one for you, apply now!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
To learn more about us, visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend