State Manager - QLD
Job no: 492633
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Sales & Business Development
Your new company
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue.
Your new role
Managing the business relationships between GuildLink and Pharmacy Groups and independent pharmacies, you will grow the market share and usage of the GuildCare platform
and partner products.
You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and managing all commercial aspects of these relationships, including developing new relationships, growing existing and providing training and support wherever necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- maintaining and building long term strategic business partnerships at senior executive level in pharmacy groups
- resolving customer concerns and providing solutions and coordinating with internal departments
- building rapport with independent pharmacies
- increasing GuildLink’s product subscription base
- developing and maintaining client engagement plans
- developing programs in collaboration with pharmacy groups to grow market share and product adoption
- collaborating with our Support team to run effective retention and growth campaigns
- networking with buying groups and banner groups within the Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical industries
You are well known for your sales and account management experience internally and externally at senior levels, gained within the Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical industries. You have solid business and commercial acumen, excellent attention to detail and an outstanding service ethic. You will be able to consult and influence across all levels and work within strict deadlines and to ambitious sales targets. Your energy and aptitude to learn about clients needs and systems quickly will set you up for great success in this state level- highly visible role.
If you are ready to work with an ambitious national team in an exciting time of growth, apply now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend