Administration and Sales Coordinator (Publishing)
Job no: 492611
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Administration & Support, Marketing & Communications
Gold Cross Products & Services is a fully owned subsidiary of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and endorses pharmacy products and services badged with the Guild’s logo.
Under the iconic Gold Cross brand, the company provides Guild members with endorsed products and services, including Glucojel, pharmacy publications, digital channel support and a range of endorsed products and services including over-the-counter medicines.
The Gold Cross brand has benefitted Guild members for over fifty years, with the Gold Cross seen as the definitive symbol for quality care and advice on medicines.
As Administrator and Sales Coordinator for publishing, you will provide administrative support for our ‘In the Know’ (ITK) pharmacist journal and will take on responsibility for co-ordinating the bi-monthly print pharmacist journal. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the publication’s online presence through website updates and the coordination of weekly EDMs. In this varied role, you will:
- Plan and coordinate the pharmacist print publication ITK produced every two months including administration support
- Support Business Manager in sourcing commercial contributors and publication partners for ITK
- Liaise with contributors to ensure editorial deadlines are met
- Obtain booked content from contributors ahead of deadline, provide to proof-reader then provide proofed editorial to the designer. Work with the designer and contributors to finalise all publication inclusions ahead of deadline.
- Obtain quotes from printer for each issue of ITK
- Provide final print files to printer, approve final print proof of the publication
- Update the Pharmacist website including current pharmacy news sourced online
- Post contributor-supplied editorials to the website
- Develop weekly EDMs
- Co-ordinate and place online adverts on the company websites (Pharmacy Guild of Australia and PharmacyITK)
- Provide analytics reporting to Business Manager at the conclusion of each campaign
- Provide insights to the Business Manager of website traffic and trends
- Reconciliation support to the Accounts team
- Co-ordinate activities relating to editorial bookings by contributors through ITK using the established CRM system, Zoho
- Assist Business Manager in the generation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate sales and marketing initiatives and coverage on print and digital mediums of ITK in collaboration with the Business Manager
You are well known for your attention to detail and ability to handle various tasks simultaneously and will bring an interest in the pharmaceutical industry or print environment. You love coordinating projects and will be a proactive self-starter who can work autonomously as part of a small and dynamic team. Experience in using a Website Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) such as Zoho o is preferred as well as high proficiency in MS office. You must be highly organised and with an excellent communicative ability both written and verbally with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a willing participant in driving sales and marketing activities of ITK and will have the opportunity with Gold Cross to take the next step in your marketing support, design support and print and proof-reading career.
With your proactive attitude and all-rounder capability, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals who are invested in a great offering. Be a part of our growth story!
Why join us?
All members of our team are empowered to look for ways to improve the way we do things in a highly collaborative culture.
If you are customer focused and passionate about making a difference, then you will love being part of the team.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend