Chief Operating Officer
Job no: 492608
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Leadership & Management
GuildSuper provides quality super solutions for over 75,000 members in the allied health and childcare industries. We have more than $1.2 billion funds under management and are one of the fastest growing specialist superannuation funds in Australia.
We work closely with our members, employers and industry bodies to provide great-value, personalised super solutions that are easy to engage with. With our members in mind, we keep things simple to create an excellent customer experience. Guild Super has created SUPERSUPER™, a shop-and-save superannuation program that provides people with a new way to contribute more super, every day, that’s not linked to their income, but instead, how they shop!
As Chief Operating Officer, you will lead and manage the Operations, Marketing and Growth Teams to support the strategy and business plan. You will manage operational processes, procedure, administration and controls including relationships with internal and service providers.
Working closely with the GM and senior leaders you will:
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to the functional leads to implement Operations, Marketing and Growth Strategies, to support the implementation of the strategy and growth objectives
- Actively contribute to developing a cohesive Leadership Team and foster a culture of empowerment in the Operations, Growth and Marketing Teams in particular and across all teams in GTS
- Own and drive the material services contracts with third party suppliers/vendors and ensure service delivery aligns with the GTS strategic objectives, Member Outcome objectives and supports the growth agenda
- Participate on committees, internal and external, as required
- Identify and lead continuous improvement in business and systems processes; setting and measuring key metrics for service delivery and performance; and report production.
- Prepare annual business plans and budgets for areas of accountability
- Oversee and deliver all aspects of the Operations Team, including general administrative support and Report analysis
- Take ownership for the establishment and maintenance of all enterprise wide end-to-end business processes, systems and administration
- Oversee the management of our strategic outsource partners and ensure ongoing compliance
- Proactively engage our strategic partners to ensure they are aware of the strategy and relevant Member Outcome Objectives
- Provide coaching and support to the Head of Growth to enable the successful implementation of the Growth Strategy and achievement of the business growth targets.
- Ensure the Marketing team and Operations team business plans incorporate the implementation of the initiatives from the Growth Strategy to enable the Growth team to meet their business targets
- Support the Head of Growth to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to capture business opportunities from across the Guild Group
- Proactively engage with our strategic partners and drive adherence to SLA’s and business implementation of identified business improvement initiatives.
- Take opportunities to maintain positive and constructive relationships with other external stakeholders.
You are well known for your experience in successfully leading multiple functions and partnering with the business to deliver strategic outcomes. You will have managed and coached leaders and teams, creating alignment to the strategic direction of the business and improvement of staff engagement. You are flexible and agile in leading through change and have developed an understanding of the superannuation landscape with a true “member first” approach.
Join this great team of professionals in a great fund at a great time!
Why join us?
All members of our team are empowered to look for ways to improve the way we do things in a highly collaborative culture.
If you are results driven and passionate about making a difference, then you will love being part of the team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please submit your details via our Careers Page.
Strictly No Agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend