Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 60 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers' compensation as well as business, home & contents, and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
You could already be in a similar role, managing your portfolio of landlord claims. You’d be used to dealing with insured clients directly or with brokers and/or have experience as a landlord!
Or, maybe you’re in broking- perhaps as an Assistant or Internal Broker and you’ve had exposure to managing your clients’ landlords claims. You’ve been curious to know what it’s like to become an expert and to specialise in an area of claims.
On top of your exposure to landlord’s insurance, you’re known for having a client-first approach; your professionalism; and your ability to navigate difficult conversations when needed. You manage your own time effectively but you’re ready to pitch in and help your team when the time calls. You’ll have great attention to detail and an ability to understand and apply the information you must make decisions.
If you were already in this role or a similar role, here are some of the things you might have done last week:
- Proactive, and customer-centric while keeping a financial focus
- maintain our claims guidelines and service standards when you make indemnity decisions in line with our policies and Code of Practice
- Appointing service providers from our panels to attend to claims and make sure that brokers are updated and informed of the claim’s progress
- Motivated by delivering exceptional customer service
- Set strategies for each claim based on their complexity and our claims processes
As a member of our team and of the wider business, you’ll #LIVEIT and show our values by sharing your specialist knowledge to the broader team; being part of driving to improve how we do our work; and taking ownership and responsibility over your work.
Guild Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect. We offer:
- Paid parental leave
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long-service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in the office and = flexibility)
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, start a conversation with us! Reach out to Steph Chara from our Talent Team at email@example.com.
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).