- Location: Can be based anywhere in Australia preferably where you can access one of our office locations
- Term: Full Time, Permanent opportunity
- Way of Working: Hybrid role with a mix of office and working from home
- Travel: Some travel will be required approx. one trip per month
Who are we…
Gold Cross Products & Services works to deliver unique or exclusive products and services to support Community Pharmacy. The iconic Gold Cross brand is seen as the definitive symbol for quality care and advice on medicines, and the only brand to represent Community Pharmacy.
Gold Cross forms part of the Guild Group which for 60 years has been proudly working to be ‘there for those our communities rely on’. A fully owned subsidiary of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia (PGA), the Guild Group is a leading provider of specialist services for the broader Australian allied healthcare and community services sectors, providing insurance, superannuation, legal and other business services.
No matter what part of the Group you belong to, ultimately the service you provide to your customer, client, partner or internal stakeholder impacts the livelihood, future, and health of the wider community. We strive to be a trusted advisor to our clients through our authentic approach and combined knowledge, we aim to help them grow their business, and be there when they need us most.
Under the Gold Cross brand, the business provides PGA members with endorsed products and services, including the market leading Glucojel confectionery range and over-the-counter medicines, as well as pharmacy publications and digital channel support.
This role’s purpose…
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Key Account Manager will serve as a point of contact for a range of existing external partner requirements primarily for the Glucojel range of products within Community Pharmacy. The Key Account Manager will also work with the wider Gold Cross team to support the relationship management of Gold Cross endorsed partners.
What you will be doing…
Working closely with the Head of Operations and other key stakeholders, you will be required to develop trusted advisor relationships to build and maintain long-lasting associations that are mutually beneficial between the partner and Gold Cross.
One of your key responsibilities will be the product management of Glucojel including manufacturer, supply chain relationship and stakeholder relationships.
You will have experience formulating, implementing and managing strategic business plans to drive growth, profitability and champion customer experiences for Gold Cross.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of Gold Cross, Guild Group and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and be able to work with internal stakeholders to maximise the potential of the partner relationship.
We are looking for someone who has…
- In depth experience within the Retail Pharmacy industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive self-starter approach and who can work autonomously as part of a small and dynamic team
- The ability to communicate skilfully in writing, by phone and in person with all internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Creative and innovative skills and challenges the status quo and seeks new and better ways of doing things
- Superior time management and organisational capabilities - including the ability to prioritise, manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on deadlines in an effective manner
- Business, Pharmacy, Advertising, Marketing or related discipline highly desirable
- Must hold a current driver's license and car
- Able, and willing, to work after hours and weekends, as required, to attend business events, conferences and meetings
- Compliance with all Government mandated vaccination requirements
Guild Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect. We offer:
- Dynamic, innovative, and high performing teams
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- Reimbursement of business-related expenses and mobile costs
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible hybrid working
Apply now to express your interest in this key role. Should you have any questions or if you’d like a copy of the position description, please feel free to email Sandra at email@example.com
Visit our website here to meet our people and learn more about our business, values, and benefits.
Note: External recruitment agency support is not required for this role