Property Claims Specialist
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Canberra, Sydney (CBD), Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Melbourne (CBD), Perth (CBD)
- Competitive salary with hybrid working (work from home and office).
- 35-hour work week- no working weekend work.
- With training to become a commercial claims expert
Are you a domestic property claims specialist keen to take the next step up? Then let’s chat.
Our team is growing so we want you to join us in our newly created opportunity as a Commercial Property Claims Specialist.
Here at Guild, you won’t just be a number. You’ll be part of a close-knit team and you’ll be on first-name basis with our senior leaders while we train you up to become an expert in managing commercial property claims.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements (we call this a Personal Enjoyment Day)
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/story/sharon-mallia to meet our people and learn more about our business, values, and benefits.
- Experience: Ideally, you’ve handled your own portfolio of property claims (either domestic or commercial) end to end so you’re comfortable in setting expectations with insureds about how the claims process works. You’re also able to drive the claim forward to a resolution with your initiative and ability to solve problems.
- You’re motivated by: the feeling of achieving your tasks as efficiently, consistently and correctly as you can to get the best outcome for us and for our customers. You like working in a professional environment where you can develop your specialist knowledge with the support of your manager and your colleagues.
- You are: someone who also likes to support others in your team. You’re reliable when it comes to getting the work done. You like to understand products & processes and you want to apply this knowledge with confidence when it comes to your area of expertise.
You’ll own your portfolio of medium-complex commercial property claims so this is your chance to expand your knowledge and keep building on your expertise as a Claims Specialist.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply or reach out to Regina Ocampo from our Talent Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also passionate about supporting applicants from under-represented backgrounds. If you’re not sure if you tick all the boxes but want to have a chat, still reach out!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
Winner of the Small General Insurance Company of the Year at ANZIIF’s 2021 Australian Insurance Industry Awards and nominated for the Insurance Learning Program of the Year, we’re proud to be recognised amongst some of Australia’s biggest and best insurers.
For more information about Guild Insurance check out https://www.guildinsurance.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend