- Permanent role, highly visible, relationship-driven.
- An iconic brand for 80 years, the symbol of Pharmacy – loved by everyone
- Pharmacy Only product made in Australia
Our vision is to be there for those our communities rely on by providing unrivalled products and services trusted by our community.
Be part of driving this vision in this permanent opportunity. Can be based in Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with demonstrated experience and success in managing Corporate and Retail partner relationships. Working as part of the Gold Cross team, you will help guide the next growth phase of the company.
Overall, it will be your strong personal brand which personifies Gold Cross values driven culture of excellence based on trust and your ability to translate ideas into action and achieve desired outcomes that will set you apart from the rest.
Gold Cross Products & Services is a fully owned subsidiary of The Guild Group of Companies and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia.
We produce the iconic Glucojel range of Products that is celebrating its 80th year.
Gold Cross also endorses pharmacy products and services badged with the Guild’s logo.
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Key Account / Partnership Manager to maintain our solid relationships with the company's key customers, including Pharmacy wholesalers , National Retail Brands , our Endorsement partners and the Pharmacy community.
Previous Pharmacy account management is essential for this role. You will know how to navigate the industry well.
You will bring energy and quality to our relationships and partnerships.
You will be a natural at relationship building, authentic and positive in everything you approach. You are likely a driven team player, competitive with yourself to continue to improve. Being commercially astute with an excellent sales track record of execution and delivering results goes without saying. You’ll do well if you’re calm under pressure and good at listening to understand the needs of your customer.
Your new role
This role will encompass Pharmacy Relationship and Account Management, Brand, Category and Product Management including:
- Working with Pharmacy Wholesalers and Pharmacy Retail Brands to ensure that Glucojel is achieving against sales targets.
- Trade marketing activities – Lead Category insights, with in-depth category knowledge and key partner for our customers and retail Pharmacy.
- Lead Customer Category reviews across different channels and customers in collaboration with Marketing Manager.
- Analyse market data, category, and brand performance, develop key insights that drive the Category Strategy, Brand and Innovation Strategy.
- Working internally with broader team and key stakeholders in order to implement growth business plans/account management strategy.
- Develop working relationships with Gold Cross endorsed partners and assist with strategic input in development of their marketing strategies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Pharmacy Guild to utilise communication channels and engage business development resources on behalf of partners.
- Facilitate partner presentations to Guild state branches to support awareness and advocacy.
Why join us?
All members of our team are empowered to look for ways to improve the way we do things in a highly collaborative culture.
If you are customer focused and passionate about making a difference, then you will love being part of the team.
Learn more about us here: