Quality Assurance Specialist
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Contractor Full Time
- Melbourne (CBD)
Do you love seeing and helping other people grow and develop?
Do you want to use your claims experience in general insurance to support our Claims Team to achieve their KPIs and sharpen their skills as Claims professionals?
This role could be your chance to help power our Claims Team and provide our customers with exceptional claims experiences.
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being. We pride ourselves on being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents, and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
- Someone who already has claims management experience in general insurance, including in commercial property. You have used the experience you’ve gained here to transition into a similar Quality Assurance role.
- Confident in your claims and general insurance knowledge, you proactively step up to support Team Leaders and are comfortable in being a referral/ escalation point for other Claims Team members
- Known for having a great eye (and ear) for detail, able to pick up on areas where others can improve and comfortable with providing them with this feedback.
- Energised by the idea of coaching others and using your feedback to help them achieve their KPIs and become better Claims professionals.
You will be
- Responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) for our Claims Team, including listening and evaluating calls and conducting file audits, providing this feedback to our Claims Team Leaders.
- Working with colleagues across the business, including our Learning and Development Team to use insights from your QA to create, coordinate and facilitate training for our Claims Team.
- A referral point for both our on and off-shore Claims Team members, acting as a support to our Team Leaders by authorising payment approvals and fielding referrals.
- Able to hit the ground running, proactive in learning and building relationships with your colleagues with the maturity to self-manage and work in a hybrid environment.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guild-insurance to meet our people and learn more about our business, values, and benefits.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend