The Guild Retirement Fund provides quality superannuation solutions for over 80,000 members in the allied health and childcare industries. We have more than $2 billion funds under management and are one of the fastest growing specialist super funds in Australia.
We work closely with our members, employers and industry bodies to provide great-value, innovative super solutions. With our members in mind, we keep things simple to create an excellent customer experience.
We recognise that 85% of our members are women. We appreciate and respect that many of our members are casual workers and/or work part-time. Therefore, unlike other super funds, this means that working for women is our core focus.
In 2018 The Guild Retirement Fund created SUPERSUPER™, a shop-and-save superannuation program that provides members with a way to contribute to their super that’s not linked to their income. We are seeking a Head of Digital Engagement who can assist with delivering and promoting our award-winning products and services to members and employers.
In this exciting new role, you will develop and deliver the Digital Engagement strategy for the fund and lead and manage the GTS Marketing and Growth Teams to implement our digital first service and engagement. This includes engaging members and employers with our propositions as well as maximising the promotion and distribution of our products and services across our existing and new markets.
In this highly visible role, you will work closely with our EGM and Leadership team to:
- Champion the GTS vision to be the super fund that changed the future for women and their families.
- Develop and deliver the Digital Engagement strategy for the fund, ensuring the necessary skills, resources, tools and solutions are in place or sourced.
- Achieve business growth and member retention targets
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to the functional leads to implement the GTS Marketing and Growth Strategies
- Actively contribute to developing a cohesive Leadership Team and foster a culture of empowerment in the Digital Engagement Teams and across all teams in GTS
- Work closely with the Head of Strategy to ensure alignment with GTS strategic objectives and product development meets the needs of members and employers and projects delivered in a timely manner
- Work closely with Head of Operations to ensure all operational deliverables and business reporting meet the needs of the Digital Engagement Team and technology continues to meet the team’s requirements
- In conjunction with the Partnership Executives, develop and execute the strategy to grow the number of employers and staff across our target industries using the Fund, with digital as the primary delivery channel
- Support the Partnership Executives to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to capture business opportunities from across the Guild Group and growth in relevant industries
- Oversee business and workforce planning and budgeting processes for the GTS Digital Engagement Team
- Remain abreast of regulatory trends and changes, and ensure the business anticipates and navigates changes successfully.
- Prepare reports and submissions for stakeholders and committees as required, including Board reporting
- Participate on committees, internal and external, as required
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Executive General Manager
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive strategy, leadership and digital marketing experience and will have specific knowledge of specific demographics (particularly women) to distribute our products and services. Values are really important to us here at Guild so expect to hear more about why we do what we do throughout the interview process- we’ll be very keen to hear what’s important to you also and how you have developed and upheld these values throughout your career.
You are well known for your knowledge and experience leading digital marketing/sales/ growth/ distribution teams and will be super knowledgeable around digital tools and solutions. You will, have worn a strategic/business planning hat before and working with stakeholders of all levels as well as presenting to Board is firmly in your remit.
You may have developed this experience in the superannuation industry or be seeking an opportunity to align yourself with a business and industry that is doing good for the financial future for women.
Marketing/Business qualifications are required in this role as well as practical experience in leading/influencing multiple functions and partnering with the business to deliver strategic outcomes.
You are a relationship builder with exceptional communicative capabilities, flexibility to manage through a time of exciting change and will be as super energised as we are to be a part of something great for our members.
Why join us?
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
If this sounds like your leadership opportunity, please apply here!