Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
As an Account Coordinator for our WA Team, we look to you for critical support to our Account Managers, ultimately helping grow the business and provide our clients with excellent customer experiences. To this end, you are well-organised and can juggle and prioritise your work effectively.
You have the customer front of mind and are comfortable speaking with them over the phone and communicating with them in person. You might have gained this experience working in previous customer-facing roles where you also demonstrated an ability to get across new systems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient with using technology, you can work independently but are also proactive in reaching out to your colleagues if you need assistance or if you see opportunities to improve our processes.
You’ve already had a similar sales and service-related role within the insurance industry and would bring with you your knowledge of personal lines products (such as home and contents) at minimum. You could be a broking assistant wanting to broaden your insurance career and ready to take the next step. You’re proactive in seeking opportunities where you can support your team and will come with a positive, can-do attitude. With your thirst for knowledge, you’re ready to learn from experienced and supportive team members.
It would be useful to already have some knowledge of commercial insurance products and workers compensation though we would be happy and willing to provide training on this.
You will need to have the RG146 Tier 2 (General Insurance - General and Personal Advice) qualification at minimum and it would be advantageous to have completed a Cert IV- General Insurance.
If you were in this role, here’s what you might have done last week
- You’re fielding queries from clients about our products and their policies. You’re confidently answering these queries yourself, taking the opportunity to educate them on our specific commercial insurance classes, benefits and premiums; or you might be escalating queries to the Account Managers.
- You are also responsible for accurately processing and updating our clients’ details through our policy management system (PolicyCenter).
- With your well-developed understanding of our underwriting guidelines, you’ve worked with our Account Managers to review and identify our clients’ commercial insurance requirements. You might have also recommended actions to resolve underwriting blocks for both new and existing business.
- You’ve helped the Account Managers prepare for renewals by updating and processing templates, preparing for client appointments, coordinating these appointments on their behalf and completing any necessary post-appointment tasks.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/ to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
For more information about Guild Insurance check out https://www.guildinsurance.com.au/
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).