Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services, and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. With over 140 industry partnerships and 80,000 customers nationally, we are uniquely positioned to offer our customers insurance they can depend on. At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Workers Compensation as well as Business, Home and Contents, and Car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
You are someone with previous experience in a similar sales/account management/BDM role within the Commercial Insurance industry. From this experience, you’re confident in your knowledge of underwriting guidelines for Commercial Insurance.
With your proven ability to develop client relationships, you are effective in building trust which will help you achieve your sales targets. You work autonomously as you strengthen, maintain, and build your portfolio, proactively responding to opportunities to grow our business. Though you’re comfortable working independently, you also willingly contribute to the work of your broader team.
Known for your effective networking, negotiating, and communicating skills, your customer focus and professional presentation shine through when you work with our customers.
You will already have your Tier 2 General and Personal Advice – General Insurance qualification. A Cert IV in General Insurance is desirable, as is knowledge of Professional Indemnity
If you were in this role last week, here’s what you might have done:
- Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you’ve built and maintained relationships with current valued clients and acquired new clients. Through consistent delivery of superior customer service by providing industry and insurance insight, have helped clients understand and manage their risks.
- Early in the week, you’ve met with the rest of your team to set up what the rest of your week will look like.
- With the assistance of a dedicated Account Coordinator, you’ve organised and conducted several meetings with the clients in your portfolio to prepare for their renewals, understanding how their needs have changed and how else you can support them through our products.
- You’ve followed up on warm leads for potential clients, taking the time to educate them on specific commercial insurance classes, the risks, benefits, and premiums.
- You’ve worked closely with out Customer Care team to progress business processes and improve our customers outcomes.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit www.guildgroup.com.au/careers to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
For more information about Guild Insurance check out https://www.guildinsurance.com.au/
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).