People & Culture Administration Specialist
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Contractor Full Time
- Melbourne (CBD)
- Human Resources
Guild Group specialises in providing insurance, superannuation, technology and professional services to specialised industry sectors including pharmacy, allied health, vets and dentists. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers have the best possible insurance, legal advice and technology that will support them during their time of need and can build a financial foundation for life after work through their superannuation. We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations in a build and grow phase. Due to growth our P&C team are seeking an enthusiastic HR administrator to support our team on this journey.
This is a great 12-month contract to step up your existing HR experience and really extend! You will be an integral part of the People and Culture team who support 5 businesses with all people related projects, learning and development, HR business partnership, people strategy, wellbeing initiatives and talent acquisition. Your days will be full and interesting as you provide admin support to the P&C team. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the people lifecycle and all associated activities whilst working with a team of supportive specialists who will help you consolidate and move up with your HR career!
With a great hand over and ongoing training, you will get up to speed quickly across these support activities:
- HR change requests
- Extracting data from Page up and Chris 21
- Monthly reporting (e.g. leave, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Support HR Business Partners
- Contract generation, support and follow up
- Supporting talent acquisition with background check initiation
- Monitor and maintain all HR information on the intranet and proformas used internally with HR stakeholders
- Support HR Operations Leader with any employee lifecycle activities and process improvement
- Support HR mailbox to ensure effective and efficient running of daily HR support tasks, together with HR Specialist
You may have completed HR studies and are keen to take your existing HR Admin experience further. This role will bring your HR admin skills all together! You are well known for being solutions oriented and adept at pivoting to support where it’s needed in the HR team- dependant on the project/time of year. You will have developed your excellent communication style, relationship and administration skills in professional environments, and will be comfortable with pace and ambiguity. Values are important to us here at Guild Group and guide how we work with each other, our broader business, customers and community. We put in a lot of effort to ensure that our members and our teams have a great experience when they need us the most. So, we’ll be asking what’s important to you too!
Why join us?
You will enjoy being a part of an awesome P&C team who get things done and have fun while doing so. We’ll rely on you to keep the engine room humming with HR admin, team support, reporting and everything in between. You’ll get hands on experience in this time of change. With excellent technology, approach to connectedness, values and hybrid ways of working you will be a part of a business doing great things at an exciting time.
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely +in office and = flexibility)
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- A culture based around Wellbeing
- Opportunities to get involved!
If this role sounds like the one for you, apply now!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).
To learn more about us visit Guild Group web
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend