Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on and we’re looking forward to connecting with more people through our pet insurance product.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Our clients will look to you to deliver exceptional service and care.
You have a proven “client first” approach. With your sound communication skills, you have an excellent phone manner. Your corporate and professional composure ensure you can maintain confidentiality while building rapport with our clients and your colleagues in your team and across the business.
As part of a committed team, you work well with others towards a shared goal and can also work independently and take initiative. You are organised and manage your time and resources well.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience with Professional Indemnity in general insurance. Ideally, you will have your RG146 Tier 2 qualification. Other qualifications such as FSI102 - General Insurance - Personal & General Advice and Cert IV - General Insurance would be advantageous to have but not a must.
If you were in this role, here’s what you might have done last week
- As the first point of resolution for customer queries wherever possible, you’ve been investigating, resolving or escalating customer queries and complaints in a timely manner while adhering to company policy.
- You’ve been working towards achieving both your and your team’s service targets, providing customer service and identifying new business, cross-sale and up-sale opportunities.
- Through all your work, you’ve adhered to our call handling guidelines and other quality assurance measures to ensure compliance with our quality standards as well as regulatory requirements.
- Our team and our customers have consistently on your professional experience and knowledge of our products, especially Professional Indemnity (PI).
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guild-insurance to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).