Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on and we’re looking forward to connecting with more people through our pet insurance product.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
As the first point of contact for our clients seeking to make a claim, you are someone with a professional phone manner. You’re able to build rapport rapidly with our clients to understand their needs.
You will primarily be working on lodgements and low complexity property claims so any prior experience in a similar lodgements/ Claims Officer role in general insurance would be highly regarded. You could also come from other customer service-focused or office-based roles where you would be in regular contact with clients; are familiar with administrative duties; and are well-adjusted to fast-paced environments.
As you will be working as part of a broader Claims Team, you are able to build productive relationships with your colleagues and are proactive in seeking their assistance if needed. You’re also known for your great eye for detail, ability to organise and prioritise.
Ideally, you might also already have your ANZIIF Tier 2 qualification.
If you were in this role, here’s what you might have done last week
- After training with you colleagues, you’ve become confident in your understanding of our claims processes and guidelines as well as the use of our claims management system (ClaimCenter).
- You’ve started fielding calls and emails from clients seeking to lodge property claims. Through each lodgement, you’ve supported them by ensuring their claims and the relevant details around the claims are captured accurately on ClaimCenter.
- For the low complexity/ fast-track property claims that you may be managing yourself, you’ve consistently set expectations with our clients of how their claim will be managed in line with our guidelines and service standards.
- As it was a busy week, you proactively offered your assistance to your colleagues in the Claims Team to help them with their workloads.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely +in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guild-insurance to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).