- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
Your new company
Guildlink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue.
Your new role
As a part of a dynamic and ambitious team, you will be responsible for applying a rigorous testing process covering all aspects of testing including functional and non-functional testing, system and integration, usability and user acceptance through a combination of automated and manual testing. At Guildlink, you will take on testing responsibility for our products and provide end-to-end testing solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
• reviewing product design documentation to ensure that requirements are correct, unambiguous and verifiable
• consulting with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements and performance requirements of overall system
• defining test methods and creating test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements
• maintaining effective communication with the software developers on project limitation, capability, performance requirements and hardware interface changes
• monitoring program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
• conducting compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
• formulating and designing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequence of design.
• creating test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution
• developing automated testing schedules
• developing, documenting and maintaining functional test cases and other artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
• executing and evaluating test plan/ case reviews with cross functional team members
With advanced knowledge and broad understanding of computer systems and software standards as well as an eye on automation, you are well known for your experience and capability in software testing and testing methodologies. You will be experienced in testing web-based applications and service-based solutions and will have worked in NET Core, ASP. NET core and angular environments. You have a keen understanding of front-end user requirements and a problem-solving attitude and will love working in a team who are doing great things at an exciting time!
If you are ready to work with a small but mighty team in an exciting time of growth, apply now!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the successful candidate, prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police check.
To learn more about us, visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guildlink
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend