- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Contractor Full Time
- Sydney (CBD)
- Administration & Support
Your new company
GuildLink have market-leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue in 2021.
Have you ever been described as a self-starter who takes initiative? Do you thrive in an environment where you need to juggle different priorities? Are you someone who is curious and actively seeks out opportunities to support others?
If you’re thinking “Yes! This is me!” then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who can adapt to changing priorities and can anticipate the needs of others. While you’re comfortable working in a busy environment where there may not always be a lot of structured tasks for your day, you’re able to create that structure for yourself and proactively seek opportunities where you can help our CEO, senior managers and other teams in GuildLink.
You may have had some experience working in a similar role, providing administrative support where you might have been managing schedules, booking meetings, researching and helping create written/ presentation material.
You must demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills and these will help you build relationships with the different teams at GuildLink. You must also be able to show an excellent working knowledge of the MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as a good eye for detail, able to proof-read and edit written material.
Any experience or knowledge of pharmacy and/or healthcare businesses would be highly regarded.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the things you might have done last week
- As the primary administrative support for our CEO, you’ve scheduled meetings on his behalf with his leadership team. You also attended a few of these and kept accurate records of what they discussed.
- You manage the CEO’s diary and rearrange any conflicting meetings.
- As our CEO will be meeting with Guild Group’s Board soon, you’ve helped put together, edit and format the presentation he’ll be using as well as other supporting documents.
- You’re aware that there will be a new member of the GuildLink team joining in the coming week. You’ve scheduled meetings with the CEO and this New Starter as part of the induction and have followed up with the CEO to make sure he is aware and prepared for these meetings.
- Some of the team will also be needing to travel interstate the next week and you’ve organised their travel arrangements and informed them of their itineraries.
- As you’re also an overall support to the rest of the team, you’ve assisted the Marketing Team put together some of the materials that will be going out to our customers. You also reached out to the Finance Team as they needed assistance in preparing expense reports and processing invoices.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible working program available to eligible staff
For more information about GuildLink visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guildlink
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then the please apply here.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend