Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves for our future focus and innovation.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
As a Digital BA you’re here to help us realise our vision for our digital strategy and digital customer experience. With your team, you’re working towards maturing our online customer experience and evolving Guild Insurance’s digital footprint.
You have a knack for understanding the needs of our customers and can work collaboratively within a cross-functional team to deliver delightful customer experiences. You have a passion for creating great digital user experiences and can reinforce this with your broader experience as a BA and more specifically, experience working on digital products and/or digital transformation initiatives.
You’re knowledgeable in User Experience Design and User Interface Design, and techniques to ensure the team deliver the right product/solution. As well as building the right thing, you focus on building it right; experienced in creating and executing functional and integration test plans/test cases and supporting business acceptance testing.
You come from a background in general insurance or, more broadly in financial services with experience working in traditional and agile environments, able to facilitate appropriate workshops and events. You show a willingness and ability to learn from and listen to others, communicating and building relationships with your immediate team and the broader business. You can take your understanding of current and future technology environments and relate it back to Guild’s environment.
Any experience with the Guidewire insurance suite and the Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence) is highly regarded.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the things you might have done last week
- Supporting the Digital Channel Manager and working with our developers, you’re creating a well-organised, value-focused Product Backlog.
- You ran a workshop with digital stakeholders using story maps, wireframes, process maps, and other visual tools to ensure you’re creating a shared understanding of what we want to achieve for our online customer experience.
- You continued to maintain appropriate functional documentation while also planning and executing test plans.
- As part of an agile cross-functional team, you’ve co-facilitated daily scrums and perhaps planning and retrospectives.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Access to our Udemy subscription, for online learning
- One day per month to focus on professional development or innovation activities
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible working program available to eligible staff
For more information about Guild Insurance visit https://www.guildinsurance.com.au/
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then the please apply here.