- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
- Bring your experience in leading the development of software-Angular
- Leadership opportunity
- Better health outcomes technology
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue; therefore, we are seeking a Senior Application Software Developer to support in the development of new and improved products and tools to support our customers.
Our Senior Developers are responsible for leading the software development activities across a broad range of IT projects and working with stakeholders to specify, design and deliver information systems that deliver great value to Guild link and to our pharmacy customers. In this highly visible role as a leader, you will:
- Collaborate with peers in an agile development team to deliver quality technical solutions to customer and business problems
- Have an ownership mindset for everything that the team produces from design and build all the way through to deployment and monitoring
- Leading and mentoring software developers
- Ensure adequate materials are produced in addition to the technical solution to support communication and knowledge sharing
- Identify gaps in documentation and practices of legacy systems and iteratively resolve them as a process of continual improvement
- Influence other members of the team to achieve improved outcomes and best practices
- Collaborate with other developers of all levels across all teams with the purpose of maintain common standards
You will bring experience leading the development of software using best practice SDLC practices as well as experience in developing using Angular (modern) and of developing applications using.Net Core and ASP.Net Core. You will have developed excellent knowledge of relational databases, particularly MySQL and MS SQL Server and will be familiar with agile software development methodologies and release processes. Your previous experience with Azure and AWS will ensure your success with leading and mentoring our team of best in field software developers. A degree in computer science or similar as well as working knowledge of the experience and requirements of front-end users is expected in this role.
It’s a great time of growth for us at Guild link, so if you are ready to join a business doing exciting thigs for our communities then please apply!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend