We have a 6-month contract opportunity in our NSW Workers Compensation Case Management Team for an Assistant Case Manager. This is your chance to break into the industry in a hands-on role ready for someone who is eager to learn and thrives in a supportive team.
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves on our future focus and innovation.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
You’re self-motivated and have a willingness to learn by doing and asking questions. You’re no stranger to a fast-paced environment and are open to a highly transactional role.
You’re resilient and maintain professionalism even under tricky situations. You have a “client first” approach, able to communicate with a wide variety of people. You are organised, you keep on top of your work and can cope with competing deadlines. With your high attention to detail, you’re computer-literate and can learn unfamiliar software with relative ease.
You could have been in customer service roles previously and though experience in the insurance industry and in workers compensation would be valuable, they’re not a must.
You must have a genuine interest in having a career in the insurance industry and would want to grow with us.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the things you might have done last week
- You’ve assisted other Case Managers in closing a few of their claims and followed up on invoices.
- For claims still on-going, you arranged several medical appointments for injured workers and followed up specialists/ treatment providers for their clinical notes and perhaps made wage payments.
- On top of preparing files to be sent off to our external stakeholders (e.g. panel service providers), you have also made sure that any information we’re inputting in our systems is accurate.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible working program available to eligible staff
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guild-insurance to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).