National Training Specialist-Pharmacy
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent, Part Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
- Learning & Development
Your new company
GuildLink have market-leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue in 2021.
Your new role
As National Training Specialist you will work closely with our customers to develop and administer training programs across GuildLink’s products/platforms. You will help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, create training manuals, present in person and online training sessions and monitor training programs for effectiveness.
This is a great opportunity to draw on your knowledge of how pharmacies operate and what their stakeholders need in order to be successful, how to use training to meet business goals as well as planning and managing a budget. To be successful in this role, you will bring experience in developing a strategic training and development plan, experience in a wide range of training methods as well as capability to identify and assess current and future training needs.
Specifically you will:
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Develop strategic overall training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations of the customer and helps them meet their business goals
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically, including preparation of reports for management
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
You will bring proven experience in delivering training as well as design and delivery of successful training with training qualifications, intermediate skills in Excel and excellent verbal and written communication skills- this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your training/product specialisation career. Experience in Pharmacy is preferred as you “step into the shoes” of our Pharmacy customers to provide exceptional training and support.
You are well known for your superior customer service, training and stakeholder engagement skills, you can work well under pressure, adapt to change and will thrive in an environment where you will be providing solutions and working collaboratively to do so.
To put your excellent communication, leadership and training experience to the test, take the next step in your career with us at GuildLink.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend