Guild Group specialises in providing insurance, superannuation, and professional services to specialised industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being there for those our communities rely on, especially during their times of need.
Guild Group’s technology team supports the company’s key business units. As a team, we are adaptive, responsive and always seeking out ways to make improve technology systems.
Your new role
With your knack for solving problems and customer focus, you will have end-to-end ownership of incidents and service requests, providing second level desktop support to users, specifically relating to incident resolution and completion of service requests.
In this 12-month contract, our businesses will look to you for support via email, phone and in person. We will also depend on you to fulfil service requests in setting up new staff, enabling staff changes and following processes for those who are leaving. You will also be involved in resolving any major incidents when needed.
Importantly, you will be working in a team that solves problems collectively, where there is constant collaboration and readiness to help each other.
You are a well-rounded service desk professional, comfortable working in a team environment where collaboration and communication are the norms. You will also be ready and happy to take ownership of resolving incidents while comfortable in asking for help when you need it.
At minimum, we will expect you to understand the following technical areas gained from both study and experience in a similar role:
- Microsoft Windows 10 and later client operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 application suite
- Desktop applications as outlined in service catalogue
- Desktop and Laptop hardware support
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Printers and MFDs support
- AV equipment
As we are a small team in a busy environment, we are relying on your critical thinking, curiosity and analytical skills to assist the people in our different businesses. You will be comfortable in reaching out to and speaking with your internal customers whether it’s in person, via phone, chat or email.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible working program available to eligible staff
Visit our Linkedin Page https://au.linkedin.com/company/guild-group to know more life at Guild.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!