General Manager-Gold Cross
Job no: 492539
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Leadership & Management
Gold Cross Products & Services is a fully owned subsidiary of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and endorses pharmacy products and services badged with the Guild’s logo.
Under the iconic Gold Cross brand, the company provides members with endorsed products and services, including Glucojel, pharmacy publications, Digital channel support and a range of endorsed products and services including over-the-counter medicines.
The Gold Cross brand has benefitted Guild members for over fifty years, with the Gold Cross seen as the definitive symbol for quality care and advice on medicines.
The opportunity to lead and manage the Gold Cross business has arisen providing the successful incumbent with a unique opportunity to play a key role in growing and maintaining strategic commercial relationships while continuing to develop and build organisational capability and culture.
Gold Cross is seeking a senior executive who will lead and manage the Gold Cross business to grow value and profitability, whilst ensuring the delivery of high quality, value add products and services to benefit Pharmacy Guild Members.
As General Manager, you will build a sustainable and innovative strategy to fully leverage the Gold Cross brand within community pharmacy. With extensive executive leadership experience ideally gained within the Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical or Health services environments your remit in leading the business includes:
- Developing innovative and commercial business strategies and plans to establish, grow and deliver company vision and objectives
- Building trusted relationships with key vendors, partners and stakeholders acting as the key relationship manager and contact for shareholders
- Setting and delivering the sales, distribution, marketing strategies and plans to support delivery of the overall Gold Cross strategic plan
- Inspiring, leading and coaching team with focus on engagement and developing organisational capability
- Selecting, coaching, developing and managing the work and performance of the team
- Continuously building agile, innovative and delivery focused culture
- Establishing and delivering winning and commercial value propositions to our partners, clients and customers
- Representing Gold Cross and its interests through external forums
- Fostering strategic alliances and professional relationships with associated industries
- Maintaining effective risk and compliance frameworks that adhere with regulatory environment and ensure Gold Cross anticipates and navigates changes successfully.
As a senior Executive leader with experience in Pharmacy, corporate or technology industries, you are well known for your business acumen, commercial mind, strong relationships and strategic planning experience. As a seasoned executive you will bring experience as business unit head of an end-to-end business with operations, technical, services and business functions reporting in. You thrive around new digital technologies and with your extensive experience in setting strategy and delivering high change agendas including rapid growth, transformation and realignment, you will lead through this exciting time for Gold Cross.
With your strategic view, innovative approach to and proven customer first outlook, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals who are invested in a great offering. Be a part of our growth story!
Why join us?
All members of our team are empowered to look for ways to improve the way we do things in a highly collaborative culture.
If you are results driven and passionate about making a difference, then you will love being part of the team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend