Liability Claims Officer
Job no: 492506
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves for our future focus, recently being recognised for a third year in a row by the AFR BOSS Most Innovative Awards. At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
To deliver administrative support to the Liability Claims Team and effective, economic and prompt casualty claims service for clients. This role will ensure new claims requests and other customer enquiries are triaged, allocated and followed up in accordance with business SLAs and is intended as a pathway towards the role of Liability Claims Specialist.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing liability claims team administration
- Assisting Regional Operations team with lodgements and notifications.
- Accountability for management of centralised Claims Team Liability Inbox.
- Ensuring SLAs relating to responsiveness and quality are defined and met
- Triaging inbound queries and allocating work to appropriate resource
- Identifying and supporting liability claims team improvement
- managing liability claims portfolio within guidelines under supervision
- Providing support to claims team members when required which may include training and/or assisting with workload
- Assisting Recoveries team with complex recoveries
- Provide general administrative support to the Liability Claims Team
- Follow and maintain regulatory trends and changes in relation to liability claims, to ensure the company navigates changes successfully.
- Identifying opportunities for the Liability Team Leader or Relationship Manager, Claims Legal Services to reduce misdirected and/or unnecessary communications to the claims team
- Liaising with clients to ensure all supporting liability claim documentation is received in a timely manner.
- Maintaining positive and constructive relationships with clients, regulators, auditors and other stakeholders
- Managing claims and displaying behaviour in line with the company values, culture and standards
- Previous experience in a claims or claims related role (Public Liability preferred)
- Good customer service and relationship management skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed cognitive and analytical capability
- Ability to work within a team environment
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend