Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 492476
Work type: Contractor Full Time, Full Time Permanent, Part Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Customer Service
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves for our future focus, recently being recognised for a third year in a row by the AFR BOSS Most Innovative Awards.
At the heart of what we do is being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
In this permanent role reporting directly into the Sales and Service Team Leader, you will deliver an exceptional customer experience in line with the company’s Value Proposition and meet individual targets. Further responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving customer needs as per company policy in a timely fashion
- Acting as the first point resolution of customer queries wherever possible, warm transferring to the Sales Specialist Team and Business Centre when required
- Identifying potential sales opportunities for hand over to Sales Specialist Team and Business Centre
- Applying Guild’s underwriting guidelines within assigned delegated authority
- Ensuring timely Policy maintenance is upheld in line with company guidelines
- Previous experience in professional indemnity and/or business insurance will be highly regarded
- Professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Solutions-oriented – can do attitude
- Experience using Guidewire – Advantageous
- FSI102 - General Insurance - Personal & General Advice - Advantageous
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Sounds like your kind of job?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then let’s start a conversation!
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Flexible working program available to eligible staff
We are also open to considering part-time and job-sharing options for the right candidate.
Visit www.guildgroup.com.au/careers to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend