Do you already have experience in managing Commercial Property Claims and want to work for a trusted, Australian-owned business?
Are you a Domestic Property Claims Specialist looking for your opportunity to step up your career?
If you answered “Yes!” to either of those, we’d love to hear from you.
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial well-being. We pride ourselves on being there for those our communities rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents, and car insurance. We are Australian owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
You are comfortable in your knowledge of general insurance claims guidelines and processes with a solid foundation from your experience either in a similar Commercial Property Claims role or in Domestic Property Claims.
If you’re coming from a Domestic Property Claims background, you already have substantial experience in this space and are ready to take that leap into Commercial Claims. You can confidently negotiate for the best outcomes for our customers and the business. Your experience managing different repair processes simultaneously and ability to get across complex information will put you in good stead for this role. If you come with an eagerness to learn and a keen mind, our training and support will help you take this next career step.
Your client-first focus is apparent in your excellent customer service approach and ability to manage your relationships with your colleagues across the business. Known for your great communication, both verbal and written, you have a professional phone manner and are to build rapport and manage expectations well. You take pride in your high attention to detail and proactive approach to problem solving.
You can work independently but can collaborate and communicate with your team members, comfortable in asking for assistance if needed. You have the maturity to manage and motivate yourself, especially in our current hybrid environment.
If you were in this role last week, here’s what you might have been doing
- As the first point of contact for customers for medium-complex commercial property claims, you’ve provided exceptional service and support whilst setting customer expectations in delivering best practice claims management.
- You’ve kept up to date with your own portfolio of claims which you are managing end to end. For each of these you’ve set and implemented strategies tailored to their complexity and in line with our processes and have appointed panel service providers according to our guidelines. Along the way, you’ve maintained professional relationships with our customers, external providers, and stakeholders.
- With your knowledge of our policies and processes and your sound judgment, you’ve made indemnity decisions within the terms of our policies and Code of Practice.
- You’ve thoroughly reviewed claims reserves based on the information you have across the life of each claim. You may also have had to manage customer complaints in line with our complaints processes.
- Beyond this, you’ve also provided support to your other colleagues in the Claims Team through training and perhaps shared their workload.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff from 6 weeks
- An extra day of paid leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements
- Enhanced long service leave
- Staff discounts with leading retailers
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks and skin checks
- Hybrid working (we call this #Connect which reflects how we work remotely + in office and = flexibility)
Visit https://www.guildgroup.com.au/company/guild-insurance to meet our people and learn more about our business, values, and benefits.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, please apply!
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. We strive to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
If you are the preferred candidate, we will ask you to complete background checks (including identity verification and police checks).