- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Part Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue; therefore, we are seeking a Part Time Developer to support our information systems to deliver great value to our organisation and to customers.
As Developer, you will plan, document, develop, and test software by applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. You will lead software projects while focusing with the team on coding best practices and building high quality solutions. You will work with stakeholders to specify, design and deliver information systems that deliver great value. This is a part time opportunity to take your skills to the next level.
Specifically, you will
- Work with the product owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope
- Work with development team to design proper solutions in accordance with the functional requirements and long-term strategy
- Analyse requirements in terms of understanding, estimations, feasibility and suggest different approaches whenever required
- Communicate with offshore team for any technical or project requirement
- Peer code review to verify technical or logical problems, coding standards etc
- Participate in daily meetings and sprint planning
- Follow design and code review process
- Implement core pieces of the functionality – mobile and server-side components
- Drive and supervise build process, test and deployment
- Work with support teams to identify and resolve production issues
- Stay current on the latest mobile technologies and best practises
- Ensure documentation is done with best practise in place
- Mentor and provide quality assurance for software developers
- Ensure ongoing operational performance and management of GuildLink platforms including application monitoring and triage processes
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
You will bring experience in leading the development of software using best practice SDLC practices as well as strong competency in building cross platform mobile applications. Using Xamarin Studio, with Xamarin Plugin and expertise in iOS and android you will be able to support our development program. With strong C# experience and .Net framework and object-oriented programming patterns and practices, you will hit the ground running as a part of our development team. You are well known for your excellent communicative, analytical and organisational skills and will have an exceptional problem-solving attitude and laser-like attention to detail.
If you are seeking a part time opportunity to utilise your development capability with a business doing great things, please apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend