Senior Application Software Developer
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Sydney (CBD)
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue; therefore, we are seeking a Senior Application Software Developer to support in the development of new and improved products and tools to support our customers.
The Senior Application Software Developer is responsible working with customers and Product team members to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. You will be required processes user needs to customise software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implement and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications. You will be responsible for the delivery of a broad range of IT projects, and work with stakeholders to specify, design and deliver information systems that deliver great value to the organisation.
Specifically, you will
- Develop technical specification that translate business requirements into developable solutions that are consistent with architectural strategies and principles
- Develop Software components and applications with testable and efficient code to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the overall development and deployment of software applications, relevant policies and systems / infrastructure enables the Company to consistently deliver value to clients
- Provide technical support to Customer Support Staff where required, with training, functional and operational resolutions for software applications.
- Collaboration with other members of the development team
- Lead and develop automated software verification scripts and quality assurance procedures
- Develop documentation for all software functionality
- Mentor and provide quality assurance for software developers
- Evaluate applications development needs and apply technical principles and concepts to develop business solutions.
- To work on the recommendations of security projects and improve the process and product including the Data and analytics.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for assigned staff; assign work activities, projects, and programs; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Resolve difficult and complex application problems through on-site analysis and effective utilization of technical staff, coordination with other information technology staff, and use of vendor contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operational performance and management of GuildLink platforms including application monitoring and triage processes
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
Specific computer skills
- Web Technologies : Angular 8, .Net MVC 5, .Net Core 2.2, Web API, Data Structure, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular.JS, SQL, Unity, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Database : SQL Server 2014
- Software : Visual Studio 2017/15/10/08, SQL Server 2014, MS Excel, FileZilla, MS World, MS PowerPoint.
- Programming Skills : C# .Net
- Code Management tools : TFS, SVN
- Third Party Software : Angular Material, Kendo UI, Telerik UI,
If you are ready to join a business during a period of growth at an exciting time, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend