Job no: 492488
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Categories: Finance & Accounting
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are a part of the Guild Group of companies and are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue. Due to this growth, a highly visible opportunity for a Finance Manager has arisen to provide strong Finance Business Partner advice to Guild Link to support the growth agenda of the business.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Finance and as a member of the finance leadership team, you will manage the Finance business partnering services by providing high quality insights through strategic financial advice and analytics to support Guildlink and Gold Cross’ growth agenda.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the Guildlink and Gold Cross CEO/MD along with other leaders in Guildlink and Gold Cross to develop and deliver the financial objectives.
- Providing key insights on commercial performance through pro-active analytics.
- Identifying, proposing and creating suitable & meaningful reporting and analytics to deliver the business’ strategic goals.
- Analysing information and providing insights for good commercial decision making.
- Acting as technical reference point for queries from the business and the Finance team on business matters.
- Working with the Leadership Team to provide regular communications in relation to performance, key issues, insights, etc.
- Monitoring key performance indicators to ensure they meet team and Guildlink and Gold Cross objectives.
- Development of annual budgets and strategic business plans.
- Cost centre control and expense reporting.
- Preparing & review of monthly and ad hoc analysis.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Managing cashflow forecasts and liquidity controls.
- Oversight of the Guildlink and Gold Cross Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processes.
Reviewing & monitoring Fixed Asset management.
To be successful in this role, you will bring extensive senior finance or finance business partner experience as well as CA/ CPA qualification. You are well known for your effective influencing and strong relationship experience with senior stakeholders. You are outcome focused, resilient and will deliver results under pressure. With your superior customer focus, strong commercial acumen and the ability to convert strategy into reality, this role will give you the autonomy and team support to achieve this. You have strong attention to detail, with excellent analytical skills and well-developed problem-solving skills.
It’s a great place to work at a time when the Guild Group are doing exciting things!
You will have access to a range of great incentives such as flexible working,10% superannuation, paid parental leave, an extra day of leave in addition to your annual leave entitlements, staff discounts with leading retailers, enhanced long service leave, wellbeing initiatives and training program for your career advancement.
If this sounds like a role you can add value to, please apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend