Account Coordinator (12-Month Contract)
Job no: 492477
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Sales & Business Development
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. We pride ourselves for our future focus, recently being recognised for a third year in a row by the AFR BOSS Most Innovative Awards. We are also proud of having an inclusive and productive workplace where we treat our people and our clients with fairness, dignity and respect.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
A great opportunity exists for an Account Coordinator in our Melbourne office to support Account Managers with their higher value portfolios in order to grow profitable client numbers and premium income through the sale of Guild products. This role will be accountable for contributing to the regional annual sales target and the management of a region’s client portfolio, in key markets including Pharmacy, Veterinarian, Childcare and Fitness.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Contributing to the relationship management and service delivery of regional client portfolio, by undertaking client reviews with Account Managers to identify their requirements
- Assisting Account Managers in educating clients on specific commercial insurance classes, benefits and premiums, by demonstrating a detailed understanding & working knowledge of risk coverages for various classes of commercial insurance.
- Understanding and applying Guilds’ underwriting guidelines, by recommending actions to resolve underwriting blocks for new & existing business and structuring covers
- Completion of underwriting surveys and provide risk advice/recommendations for clients as per the survey guidelines as guided by Account Managers
- Maintaining detailed and accurate client records in our policy management system on behalf of Account Managers
- Contributing to effective client appointment and territory management for Account Managers, by undertaking pre-renewal/ meeting preparation, post meeting actions and coordinating client visits
- Responding to client questions within agreed timeframes, anticipate future issues/opportunities and educate them about risk coverage and/or digital alternatives
- Contributing to creating and executing the client acquisition/retention/win-back plan for the Region, by identifying and action client leads on behalf of Region
- Keeping up to date with market and competitor activity impacting regional performance
- Representing and promoting Guild at external industry events (Including after business hours functions)
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales focused role within commercial insurance
- Demonstrated experience within a fast-paced customer service environment
- Good knowledge of underwriting guidelines within the commercial insurance industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, energetic and have a positive attitude towards their role
• Tier 2 - General Insurance
• Certificate IV - General Insurance (advantageous)
• Completion of secondary education
• Computer literate, with knowledge of MS Office and Outlook 2010
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply here.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend