Job no: 492466
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Sales & Business Development
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services, and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. With over 140 industry partnerships and 80,000 customers nationally, we are uniquely positioned to offer our customers insurance they can rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Workers Compensation as well as Business, Home and Contents, and Car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients and for maintaining relationships with current valued clients. Through consistent delivery of superior customer service by providing industry and insurance insight, you will help clients understand and manage their risks.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- achieving sales growth and retention targets as per client segmentation
- conducting territory/regional visits
- maintaining and managing relationships and service delivery to assigned clients as per client segmentation contact guidelines
- maintaining and managing relevant association relationships
- undertaking client reviews to identify their commercial insurance requirements
- educating clients on specific commercial insurance classes, benefits and premiums
- identifying and actioning client leads
- representing and promoting Guild at external industry events
- liaising with Sales and Service Team and BPS to progress business processes and improve customer outcomes as required
- Previous experience in a similar sales/account management role within the Commercial Insurance Industry
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales targets and develop client relationships
- Good knowledge of underwriting guidelines within the Commercial Insurance industry
- Tier 1 Insurance Qualifications (Essential)
- Cert IV - General Insurance (desirable)
Great Guild Goodies
We are proud to say this is a place you can make things happen. Because of our size, we are more nimble to change, we are innovative and pride ourselves on aligning everything we do with our purpose, vision and values ensuring we not only deliver, but do it in the right way. As an Account Manager, you will enjoy access to flexible working, employee benefits and staff discount programs, a maintained car, annual incentives, a personal Enjoyment Day, well-being initiatives and lifestyle leave.
If you want to be a part of an organisation who puts clients first and lives by their values, please apply below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend