Job no: 492453
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Categories: Product & Underwriting
Your new company
Acerta is the name for Guild Insurance’s intermediary division. Our strength lies in our relationships and innovation is core to everything we do. It underpins our commitment to drive business growth for each and every industry partner.
We are a value-driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations, built on creating great customer solutions.
Your new role
In this 12-month contract role, you will be working closely with the NSW Acerta Underwriting team to drive the intermediated strategy through selected brokers, with a primary focus on the renewal portfolio. In addition, you will provide support and back-up to the team so that a high level of service can be maintained with partner brokers to develop profitable growth of the business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Adhering to all underwriting standards, policies and procedures.
- Assisting in debtor management.
- Assist in the preparation & monitoring of any reports and/or submissions.
- Providing customer service support to brokers.
- Working closely with the NSW Manager to implement fit for purpose processes and procedures and ensuring underwriting files satisfy Underwriting File Standards
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory regimes and adhere to the ‘no surprises’ rule by alerting your direct manager and/or General Manager, Acerta immediately of any significant or potential risks or breaches.
- Maintaining records of partner brokers (within the system and/or hard copy), ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Undertaking general administrative duties in relation to policy acceptance, risk management, pricing, terms and conditions for individual risks.
- Ensuring efficient administration of data and documents including: policies, endorsements, renewals, cancellations, applications (proposals), correspondence, cover notes and certificates of currency.
You would have completed your HSC or equivalent qualification with your ANZIIF qualifications underway. You will have at least 3 years’ experience in administration/ customer service in the insurance industry and your product knowledge will cover areas including ISR, Broadform Liability, PI and Business Pack. In particular, you will have at knowledge of and experience in property and liability and have worked as an Underwriter.
If you are a talented Underwriter looking for your next challenge and are keen to work in a team that values learning, then this could be the role for you.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then the please apply here.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend