Job no: 492452
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Categories: Customer Service, Workers Compensation
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the NSW Workers Compensation Claims Manager, you will provide top class service to Guild Insurance clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- undertaking requirements for Injury Management
- reviewing and approving payments in accordance with scheduled fees/awards
- determining liability on new and continuing claims
- issuing appropriate notices/correspondence to employers/injured workers
- liaising with employers and workers on return to work procedures
- organising medical examinations, and circumstance other investigations for new and continuing claims if required
- liaising with treating practitioners (face to face, in writing and phone) to obtain progress reports
- referring claimants to rehabilitation
- dealing with matters involving the regulator in consultation with Workers Compensation Claims Manager
- identify trends and communicate to sales staff and Claims Manager for early risk management intervention
- knowledge and application of NSW Workers Compensation legislation, Acts and Guidelines affecting Workers Compensation.
- extensive end to end claims management experience in the NSW Workers Compensation arena (Greater than 2 years)
- experience working with multiple departments within the organisation to achieve business outcomes
- familiarity with customised Insurance Industry software
- familiarity with data analysis / statistical software
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend