Job no: 492438
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Categories: Technology, Marketing & Communications
Your new company
GuildLink have market-leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue in 2019.
Your new role
As a UX Designer, you’ll work with the product team and customers to understand their business requirements to take them to the next phase of their digital strategy. You will advocate for the customer by designing intuitive interactions and easy to use interfaces across web and mobile platform. You’ll collaborate with Product Specialists, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver industry leading experiences in health across a broad range of products and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- participating in and assisting with facilitation of user research activities and design thinking workshops with the product team
- working with product team and customers to determine product information architecture
- delivering high quality UX artefacts including user flows, storyboards and site maps
- developing wireframes and UI designs for different devices along with functional specifications
- UI designs and interactive prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop
- documenting user research findings and contributing to presenting concepts to internal stakeholders
- contributing to running design thinking workshops
- promoting a user-centric point of view and demonstrating creativity in interaction deign
- seeking industry best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and design
You will bring solid UX experience preferably gained in the health industry and will have an excellent and in-depth understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and design and its methodology. You will bring experience gained in visual design, front end software development and are experienced in researching, conceiving, sketching and prototyping concepts for digital products and services. You are well known for your excellent customer service and stakeholder engagement skills, you can work well under pressure, adapt to change and will thrive in an environment where you will be providing solutions and working collaboratively to do so.
To put your big thinking and analytical problem-solving capability to the test, this is the next step in your UX design career.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend