Job no: 492437
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Your new company
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue.
Your new role
Take your developer skills to the next level as Senior Developer for our core platform product. You will lead the software development activities for a broad range of projects and work with stakeholders to specify, design and deliver information systems that deliver great value to our business and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- developing technical specifications that translate business requirements into developable solutions that are consistent with architectural strategies and principles
- developing software components and applications with testable and efficient code to a high-quality standard
- providing leadership, coaching and development to the team
- ensuring the IT components of GuildLink software applications are developed in a robust and timely manner to ensure successful deployment
- ensuring the overall development and deployment of software applications, relevant policies and systems and infrastructure enables GuildLink to consistently deliver value to clients
- providing technical support to Customer Support staff where required, with training, functional and operational resolutions for software
- leading and developing the integration of software components into a fully functional software system
- developing documentation or all software functionality
You are an experienced Developer and will bring experience developing applications using .NET, ASP.NET, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.Forms and can coach on development of software using best practice SDLC practices and your experience in developing in Angular. Experience in relational databases (My SQL and MS SQL Server) is essential and you will have worked in environments utilising software development methodologies and release processes. You will be rewarded for your excellent analytical and organisational skills as well as your coaching and mentoring style to build relationships with your team and with project managers and business analysts.
If you are looking for a team that will value your experience and knowledge as a developer as well as your ability to understand front end user requirements and add value to our products - this could be the role for you!
If you are ready to work with an ambitious team in an exciting time of growth, apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend