Technical Business Analyst
Job no: 492426
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Technology, Analysis
Your new company
Guild Group is the parent company of Guild Insurance, Acerta, Guild Superannuation Services, GuildLink, Gold Cross and Meridian Lawyers. Our Finance, Technology, People & Culture and Risk, Audit and Compliance divisions work hard to deliver the strategy for these businesses.
We are a value-driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations, built on creating great customer solutions.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a talented Technical Business Analyst to join our Melbourne team for a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a key role, working within our agile delivery teams, focussed on understanding the needs of our customers, collaborating within the development team to create suitable solutions, and ensuring that the solution meets the needs and expectations of the customer. This role will be working in our Guild Super team, delivering an exciting mix of strategic and operational initiatives.
You will be accountable for:
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements.
- Creating a shared understanding about what the business is hoping to achieve using appropriate techniques such as workshops, story maps, process maps, and other visual tools.
- Initiating and participating in workshops to identify an optimal solution design in agreement with the Product/Business Owner and the Architecture and Development Teams.
- Maintaining high quality functional and technical specifications and documentation reflecting what is to be/has been built.
- Planning and executing test plans to ensure that acceptance criteria and the expectations of the Product/Business Owner is met.
- Facilitating demonstrations and providing guidance to the business as they conduct their own acceptance testing.
As a Technical Business Analyst with 3-4 years’ experience, you will have built and maintained collaborative relationships with technical and business partners alike. You are known for your in-depth and varied experience with integration work and hands-on QA experience. You will also have demonstrated experience with system and domain modelling techniques such as BPMN and UML.
You are adept at using models and diagrams to communicate complex ideas and translating business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. You will have worked in both traditional and agile environments with experience integrating systems and solutions, working the business and vendor partners.
Top applicants will have digital experience and a background in superannuation or insurance would be highly regarded.
If you want to be part of an innovative and fast-paced environment with a team that values your initiative and curiosity, this could be the role for you!
We are also open to part-time arrangements for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then the please apply here.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend