Information Security and QA Lead
Job no: 492393
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
GuildLink have market leading technology solutions that drive better health outcomes and are trusted by over 4,200 pharmacies across Australia. We're proud to work directly with government health initiatives, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacists, research bodies, patient groups and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia to create better outcomes for patients and all Australians. We are currently in an exciting growth phase which is set to continue.
The role of Cyber Security Lead is key to developing, establishing and enforcing quality assurance standards and measures for the development and information technology and software development processes within GuildLink. Overseeing Information Security testing, you will direct a strong security culture to ensure end products/ services are defect free. In this role, you will be well known for your analytical capability and problem-solving skills to help validate SDLC processes through careful testing in order to maintain security and quality of the process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the Data security establishment and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products and enhancements to existing applications, products and enhancements throughout their development/product life cycles.
- Business requirements identification, gathering and documentation
- Ensuring that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards and best practice
- Creating methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems and product quality
Directing the analysis of formal test results to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues and interoperability flaws
- Fully supporting and assisting in maintaining the release management process while mentoring team members and peers on its use. Managing members of the quality assurance team and ensuring deadlines are met
- Working directly with teams across GuildLink to establish metrics and determine readiness, quality and operatability of software, systems and products due for release to clients or within Guildlink
This role will suit an Information Security professional with solid proven experience in overseeing the design, development and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing for onshore/offshore teams. You will have developed your Information Security experience in complex application/ integration/ major application product release in a service based environment- preferably in the healthcare field. You will bring a mix of security governance and business analysis skills, extensive experience with ad- hoc query programs, automated testing tools and reporting software.
This role requires your strong knowledge of systems testing metrics, best practice, cyber security systems and methodologies and for you to lead and influence teams to achieve great outcomes for our customers. You will be degree qualified in technology with certificates in Quality Assurance, Information Security, Software Development or Cyber Security.
Why join us?
We are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. Our culture is unique in our industry.
If you want to work with a supportive team, be supported while enjoying a high level of autonomy and be part of a collegiate and inspiring business, Guild Link are doing big things!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please submit your CV via this advertisement
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend