Job no: 492366
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Claims, Workers Compensation
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. With over 140 industry partnerships and 80,000 customers nationally, we are uniquely positioned to offer you insurance you can rely on.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
Reporting into the National Workers Compensation Claims Manager, you will provide top class service to Guild Insurance clients in relation to Workers Compensation claims and injury management. This role will also contribute to the annual sales targets by supporting the sales and service activities of the account managers to grow client numbers.
Some key accountabilities will include:
- undertaking requirements for Injury Management
- reviewing and approving payments in accordance with scheduled fees/awards
- determining liability on new and continuing claims
- issuing appropriate notices/correspondence to employers/injured workers
- supporting Regional Office activities in relation to customer service
- meeting compliance requirements for Workers Compensation Regulator
- contributing to effective client appointment and territory management for Account Managers, by undertaking pre-renewal/ meeting preparation, post meeting actions and coordinating client visits
- leveraging VOC process to improve business processes and customer outcomes at every opportunity
- liaising with Sales and Service Team and BPS to resolve issues and drive process improvement
- Knowledge and application of Tasmanian Workers Compensation legislation, Acts and Guidelines affecting Workers Compensation.
- Extensive end to end claims management experience in the Tasmanian Workers Compensation arena (Greater than 2 years)
- Experience working with multiple departments within the organization to achieve business outcomes
- Tasmanian WorkSafe / Workers Compensation related courses
- Tier 2 qualifications
- Accredited IMC (Injury Management Consultant) preferred
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, we would like you to apply.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend