Job no: 492364
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Marketing & Communications
GuildSuper provides quality super solutions for over 75,000 members in the allied health and childcare industries. We have more than $1.2 billion funds under management and are one of the fastest growing specialist superannuation funds in Australia.
We work closely with our members, employers and industry bodies to provide great-value, personalised super solutions that are easy to engage with. With our members in mind, we keep things simple to create an excellent customer experience.
GuildSuper has created SUPERSUPER™, a shop-and-save superannuation program that provides people with a new way to contribute more super, every day, that’s not linked to their income, but instead, how they shop! With this first in market initiative, we are focused on growth and seeking a Marketing Consultant to support these initiatives to our members.
Your new role
As a Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of GuildSuper marketing campaign and communication material to inform, educate and generate action from members and employers. In this 6-month contract, you will support the marketing, sales and retention initiatives across the B2B and B2C distribution channels including social media and will provide supporting analytics and marketing solutions for our teams.
With your Marketing experience gained in Superannuation, you will support our brand personality and deliver campaigns that increase engagement and improve retention. Specifically, you will:
- set and deliver campaign strategy
- work with the broader team to ensure campaigns are executed
- design and deliver programs and segmentation models for members and automate to gain efficiencies
- ensure a coordinated approach to member/ employer contact, integration of channels and consistent messaging across channels
- monitor, measure and review marketing and campaign results and identify trends and insights for improvement of performance
- coordinate media, PR and social activity for the fund
- develop sales tools to assist the sales team acquire and retain employers and members
- ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- maintain fund websites
- Maintain relationships with Associations and key employers to deliver on time and on brand content and advertising for their conferences and events
You are an experienced campaign and digital marketeer who will bring experience gained with in a marketing role specifically in superannuation. With your superior proofing, editing and production of campaigns experience, you will be able to hit the ground running in this contract opportunity. Join this great team of Marketing professionals within a great fund at a great time!
Why join us?
All members of our team are empowered to look for ways to improve the way we do things in a highly collaborative culture.
If you are results driven and passionate about making a difference, then you will love being part of the team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please submit your details via our Careers Page.
Strictly No Agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend