Credit Control Officer
Job no: 492362
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Finance & Accounting
Your new company
Guild Group is the parent company of Guild Insurance, Acerta, Guild Superannuation Services, GuildLink, Gold Cross and Meridian Lawyers. Our Finance, Technology, People & Culture and Risk, Audit and Compliance divisions work hard to deliver the strategy for these businesses.
We are a value driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations. We are constantly growing and show no signs of slowing down.
Your New role
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional support in the finance department to achieve the business goals. Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- processing refunds for policies via EFT/Credit Card or cheque that are in credit
- liaising with both internal and external stakeholders via email and phone
- handling customer enquiries via mail and phone
- following up on aged debts with relevant stakeholders or clients via email and phone
- account and policy reconciliations
- data entry and processing
- running and distributing weekly and monthly reports for Regions and Finance
- supporting AR Manager with daily and monthly bank transactions and reconciliation
- Financial diploma or degree
- Previous experience in a credit control position
- Excellent customer service
- High level of computer literacy
- Intermediary Excel skills (Essential)
- Customer relationship skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend