Learning Business Partner - Guild Insurance
Job no: 492336
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Learning & Development
Guild Group specialises in providing insurance, superannuation, and professional services to specialised industry sectors. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers have the best possible insurance and legal advice that will support them during their time of need and can build a financial foundation for life after work through their superannuation. We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations in a build and grow phase, and we seek talented specialists to join us on our journey.
In this role you will support the business by improving the performance of Guild Insurance through learning programs targeted on providing financial, functional and customer value. This role will partner with our insurance business to set and deliver capability assessments and learning plans, working closely with our Claims, Sales, Underwriting and L&D teams. You are well known for your learning and coaching skills and experience to uplift capability and will apply this across our insurance business.
Your day to day accountabilities will include:
- contributing to the learning schedule and delivering learning solutions by internal and external resources
- working with leaders to identify skill gaps, conduct learning needs assessments and determine learning solutions for a high-performance culture
- designing, developing, delivering and evaluating learning programs in consultation with the Claims, Sales and Underwriting Managers and Instructional Designers
- facilitating learning sessions including workshops, coaching and eLearning
- liaising with external providers to deliver fit-for-purpose learning programs/solutions as required
- supporting leaders with Quality Assurance reviews by identifying trends and mentoring staff where required
- embedding learning solutions in consultation with line managers, suggesting tools to support and monitor learning initiatives
You are a highly experienced learning specialist with knowledge gained within an insurance business. You will bring proven experience in developing and maintaining solid business relationships as well as learning programs and assessment. With Tertiary qualifications and a Certificate IV in Learning and assessment, your strong communication skills, management and planning as well as proven ability to engage your audience and deliver key learning messages will ensure your success in this permanent opportunity.
Why Join Us
The talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
We put in a lot of effort to ensure that our members have a hassle free and great experience when they need us the most.
You will enjoy a lively team environment, state of the art office and facilities in a fantastic CBD location. You will be well supported by a great team and excellent technology to deliver great outcomes.
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourage you to achieve personal and company success, we would like you to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend