Case Manager - Low Risk Claims
Job no: 492317
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Categories: Workers Compensation
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the National Workers Compensation Claims Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in worker’s compensation case management. You will pro-actively finalise workers compensation claims and manage a portfolio of non-significant workers compensation claims. This will include but is not limited to:
- providing initial contact and support to workers and employers to confirm new claim lodgment and validate claims acceptance
- setting customer expectations for future management of the claim
- managing a portfolio of low complexity and fast track workers compensation claims in a proactive and customer focussed manner.
- providing accurate information and education and options to assist claimants through the claim journey
- setting initial claims reserve based on information received at lodgement and Guild claims reserving philosophy
- managing claims in line with claims guidelines and service standards
- managing claims in line with delegated authorities
- previous experience in a similar claims role within the Workers Compensation Industry
- good knowledge of claims guidelines within broad range of general Insurance claims, specifically motor and property claims
- experience working with multiple departments within the organization to achieve business outcomes
- proven “client first” approach
- completion of a NSW WorkSafe / Workers Compensation related course would be of distinct advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with a cover letter and resume below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend