Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 492311
Work type: Contractor Full Time
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Customer Service
Your new company
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing.
Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Customer Service Team Leader, you will deliver exceptional customer service in line with the company’s Value Proposition and meet individual targets. Further responsibilities will include:
- acting as the first point resolution of customer queries wherever possible and handing off to Sales Specialist Team and Business Centre when required
- investigating and resolving customer complaints as per company policy in a timely fashion
- identifying potential sales opportunities for hand over to Sales Specialist Team and Business Centre
- applying Guild’s underwriting guidelines within assigned delegated authority
- ensuring timely Policy maintenance is upheld in line with company guidelines
- previous experience in professional indemnity and business insurance preferred
- professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- solutions oriented
- experience using Guidewire and a Cert IV - General Insurance would be advantageous
- FSI102 - General Insurance - Personal & General Advice (preferred)
- strong organisational and planning skills
- an ability to work flexible hours when required
- high attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Sounds like your kind of job?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then let’s start a conversation!
Visit www.guildgroup.com.au/careers to meet our people and learn more about our business, values and benefits.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend