Job no: 492300
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Sales & Business Development
Your new company
Guild Insurance is unrivalled in the market for insurance solutions to allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we have been trusted by our communities to provide exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing.
We are proud to say it’s a place you can make things happen. Because of our size, we are more nimble to change and evolve; we are innovative with our customer driving our strategy; and we pride ourselves by aligning everything we do with our purpose, vision and values ensuring we not only deliver, but do it in the right way.
Your new role
As a member of the Sales Specialist Team, contribute to the delivery of the team’s strategic plan and objectives. Be a role model and ambassador to others in upholding, the company values, culture and performance standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a role model and ambassador to others in upholding, the company values, culture and performance standards
- being the first point resolution of sales queries/ opportunities wherever possible with well managed hand off to Customer Service Team and Business Centres where required
- investigating customer complaints as per company policy in a timely fashion
- achieve individual sales targets - upsell & cross sell where applicable
- actively looking for potential sales opportunities (campaigns, pipelines and organic lead generation)
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including Insurance Code of Practice and adhere to the ‘no surprises’ rule by alerting the Sales Specialist Team Leader immediately of any significant or potential risks or breaches to regulatory requirements or Guild business standards, and take remedial action
- understanding and applying Guild’s underwriting guidelines within assigned delegated authority
remaining abreast of regulatory trends and changes, and ensure the company anticipates and navigates changes successfully
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend