Business Insurance Sales Specialist
Job no: 492247
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Melbourne (CBD)
Categories: Sales & Business Development
Guild Insurance is Australia’s leading provider of insurance solutions for allied healthcare professionals. For more than 50 years, we’ve been providing exceptional products and services and unparalleled customer experiences, driven by a genuine care for our clients’ professional and financial wellbeing. Our comprehensive product suite includes professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation as well as business, home & contents and car insurance. We are Australian-owned with offices nationally, so our customers benefit from our local knowledge and presence.
Guild Insurance currently has an opportunity for a Business Insurance Sales Specialist based in Melbourne to deliver the Guild Insurance strategy. This full term permanent opportunity will be responsible for growing client numbers and premium income through the sale of Guild products. Some key accountabilities will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with new partners
- Lead the sales / acquisition plan for region working closely with National Sales Team (campaign manager and Head of Relationships &Customer Care, Client Partner Executives, Corporate Manager and Head of workers Compensation Sales Manager
- Prospect larger accounts for new business
- Assist Account Manager colleagues with new business proposals and acquisition where required
- Support Product/Sales Training of new staff & existing as needed
- Identify accounting firm prospects, pipeline development and management through to sales conversions
- Working with Guild Trustee Services to develop and promote cross sell initiatives and opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to own and construct strategic campaigns to fully develop the capability of all client relationships
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role within an insurance sales environment
- Extensive knowledge in all lines of general insurance
- Proven experience in implementing operational efficiencies and project/change management methodologies
- Extensive experience in New Business Sales and Account Management knowledge of legislation and standards affecting insurance industry
Why join us?
At Guild Insurance we’re proud to say it’s a place you can make things happen. Because of our size, we are more nimble to change; we can offer broader and more interesting roles, more exposure to the wider business and more opportunities for career advancement. We are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. Guild Insurance is an organisation on an exciting journey. If you’re passionate, driven and focused about what you do, and you want the freedom to make a difference, you’ll love being part of our team.
Have you got what it takes to deliver?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please submit your details applying online.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend